Pick Up Your FREE Accessory Catalog
With over 150 pages of sale items our full colour catalog is a must have. Stop by today while quantities last.
NEW Services Offered At Pisces Marine
We are excited to now offer the following services to our valued customers and referrals are always rewarded (ask us for more information):
- Inflatable boat repair
- Personal Water Craft (PWC) repair and maintenance
- SportJet repair and maintenance
- Fiberglass repair
- Electrical diagnosis, troubleshooting and repair
- Ultrasonic cleaning
Why is a spring start-up or tune up so important? There is the possibility of never making it to your destination if your trailer bearings seize, your tire runs flat or your tire blows out. There is always the possibility of arriving at the dock or being on the water with a dead battery or a gummed up carburetor forcing you to paddle your way back to shore. Make sure you start the season off right by ensuring your outboard or I/O is in working condition before you head out for the first time.
Outboard Tune Up
I/O Spring Start-up
- Visual inspection
- Compression test
- Power tune
- Check spark and electrical components
- Check carburator, fuel pump, fuel filter and spark plugs (replace if needed)
- Check prop and anodes (replace anodes if needed)
- Top up oil (if required)
- Remove shrinkwrap or tarp
- Install batteries
- Check battery terminals for corrosion, clean and lubricate
- Flush the engine of non-toxic antifreeze and run the engine
- Check the rubber hoses for wear and cracks and condition of clamps
- Test trim tabs for proper operation
- Check bilge pumps for automatic and manual operation
- Check anodes
- Lubricate wheel bearings if accessible
- Clean and lubricate winch
- Lubricate tongue jack and wheel
- Check lights and electrical connections
- Check tire pressure and condition
- Check brakes (if equipped)
- Check safety chains and tie downs
Are Expensive Slip Costs Not In Your Budget? If you have a boat that is trailerable you might benefit from dry storage with Pisces Marine.
What are the benefits of summer storage?
You come and pick up your boat at your convenience, it is that easy. Here is how it works:
- Reasonable rates
- Your boat is stored in a secure gated yard with 24/7 video surveillance
- You are able to get less expensive fresh gas from in city gas stations
- Don't worry about dark algae stains or zebra muscles damaging your engine or weighing your boat down resulting in poor performance
During the Summer months we operate on a month to month basis and our rates start at $40 per month (includes one pull out per week).
- You provide a trailer lock for your boat and leave us with a key
- When you want your boat you can either pick it up during business hours or call ahead and we will leave the boat locked outside the front gate.
|669 Third Line, Oakville, ON | 905.827.4384 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.piscesmarine.ca